We aim to provide the highest quality of care in a timely and personalized manner. In order to ensure a speedy and efficient registration process, our staff may ask you to print out and complete the forms provided below prior to your office visit. Our physicians will also want to know of any previous medical evaluations you may have had related to your current problem. Please be sure to bring the following information with you to the appointment in addition to your completed patient forms. Feel free to contact us directly at 610-824-5050 – Palmerton Office or 610-395-8224 – Allentown Office with any questions you may have.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print. It can be downloaded here for free.
Please bring along the following information to your appointment.
- Your insurance card.
- Your driver’s license.
- Referrals if required by your insurance plan.
- X-Rays, CT Scans or MRIs relative to your problem. (Please bring the report as well as the actual films, if available.)
- A list of medications you take on a regular basis.
- A list of any allergies you may have and copies of any allergy evaluations that may have been previously performed.
- Copies of previous sleep studies or swallowing studies, if performed.
- Copies of blood work related to your current problem, if performed.
- Copies of previous hearing tests.
- A list of your questions and/or concerns.
We are proud of our reputation of excellence and we invite you to experience our “academic level medical and surgical care” in the convenience of a private practice setting.